BDesign(ArchSt)(Hons1), MArch (QUT)
Jade Loo is an Architectural Graduate who joined Blight Rayner from KIRK where she worked extensively on the new Breakfast Creek Indoor Sports Centre PVR Reference Design for the Queensland Department of Energy and Public Works. Since joining Blight Rayner, Jade has been the primary design assistant to Senior Associate Mark Sierzchula on the Griffith University Health and Wellbeing Centre at Nathan Campus, comprising a 3 court multipurpose indoor sports hall, 50 metre swimming pool, learn to swim pool, multiple sports training facilities and spaces promoting mental as well as physical wellbeing.
Jade’s additional previous experience includes:
- University of Sunshine Coast Moreton Bay Campus Stage 2 (documentation, 3D visualisation, consultant coordination)
- University of Sunshine Coast Moreton Bay Campus Master Plan Stage 2
- People’s Palace Refurbishment, Brisbane (heritage-listed)
- Federation University Master Plan Feasibility, regional Victoria
- O’Connell Terrace commercial tower, Bowen Hills, Brisbane
Jade has also worked extensively on individual residences for KIRK and Aardvarc.
Prior to graduating with a Master of Architecture from QUT, Jade received multiple awards including a Creative Industries International Scholarship, Dean’s List on two occasions and Architecture Design 4 Film Shortlisting.